<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Legacy Gaming, Community, and Concierge | Mark White | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.legacygcc.com/members/semmi123/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.legacygcc.com/members/semmi123/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Mark White.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 13:01:10 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acbad5ddde6a74451a9b152337806f53</guid>
				<title>Mark White replied to the topic What Benefits Will a Gambler Get by Entering the Ripper Australia Club in the forum FH IT HUB</title>
				<link>https://www.legacygcc.com/groups/fh-it-hub/forum/topic/what-benefits-will-a-gambler-get-by-entering-the-ripper-australia-club/#post-6398</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 17:23:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I used to think reviewing poker hands was mainly about finding obviously bad decisions, but a full database analysis changed my perspective. When studying sessions alone, I usually focused on memorable hands or large losses, even though they did not always reflect the mistakes affecting my long-term results. I decided to order a professional&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-6666"><a href="https://www.legacygcc.com/groups/fh-it-hub/forum/topic/what-benefits-will-a-gambler-get-by-entering-the-ripper-australia-club/#post-6398" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa929fea7c1f0def5add70180b8266ff</guid>
				<title>Mark White became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.legacygcc.com/activity/p/6664/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 17:22:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>